Thai Peanut Noodles
A bunch of fresh veg, tossed with hot noodles, and a simple peanut sauce! So simple and delicious.
Servings: - 6
- 10 oz ramen noodles (or rice noodles)
For the peanut sauce:
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons(s) Sriracha or to taste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
For the vegetables:
- ½ small purple cabbage thinly shredded
- 1 ½ cup(s) shelled frozen edamame thawed
- 2 cup(s) spinach
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup(s) cilantro choppes
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted salted peanuts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Make the peanut sauce by mixing the soy sauce peanut butter, lime juice, agave, Sriracha, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain and return to the pot. Add the cabbage, edamame, spinach, red pepper, and the peanut sauce. Toss well to combine. Garish with cilantro and peanuts.
For soy-free: sub the soy sauce for coconut aminos. Make-ahead/storage: Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2438mg | Potassium: 918mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 3284IU | Vitamin C: 94mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 6mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan