Sweet Potato Smoothie
A healthy way to start your day!
- 1 orange peeled, and seeds removed
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk beverage (or sub another plant-based milk)
- ⅓ cup(s) cooked sweet potato mashed
- 2 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon(s) tahini
- ½ teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon(s) sesame seeds for garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 727mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 6657IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan