Strawberry Layered Chia Pudding
A simple but very pretty breakfast treat! You can also enjoy this as a snack. If you prefer, feel free to swap the strawberries for raspberries, pitted cherries, or blueberries.
- ½ cup(s) chia seeds
- 2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 2 teaspoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) strawberries plus more for garnish (thawed if frozen)
- 2 teaspoon(s) roasted almonds chopped (or sub another nut or seed such as pecans, walnuts, or pepitas)
- Place the chia seeds, plant-based milk, and agave or maple syrup in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or ideally overnight.
- Place the strawberries into a food processor or blender and blitz to smooth. Add half the chia pudding mixture to the strawberries and stir well to combine.
- Divide the strawberry chia pudding into 2 serving bowls and top with a layer of the remaining regular chia pudding. To serve, garnish the puddings with sliced strawberries and sprinkle over the chopped almonds.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 646mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 959IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 621mg | Iron: 5mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan