These simple roasted potatoes make the perfect hearty side to any tofu or bean dish.
- 2 pounds red or yellow potatoes scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes, no peeling needed
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (dill, rosemary, thyme, parsley), chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- OVEN: Preheat your oven to 425F (220C).AIR-FRYER: Preheat your air-fryer to 400F (200C).
- OVEN: Add the potatoes, to a large baking sheet, and sprinkle over the herbs, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Use your hands to toss and evenly coat. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until browned and fork-tender.AIR-FRYER: Add the potatoes, to a large bowl, and sprinkle over the herbs, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss and evenly coat. Bake for 20 - 26 minutes, stopping to shake halfway through until browned and fork-tender.
Herbs: sub fresh herbs for 2 teaspoons dried herbs of choice, I like Italian seasoning, Oil-free: to make oil-free, simply omit the oil.
Serving: 1serving (recipe make 6 servings) | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan