Quick Miso Soup
Whenever I'm craving something warming and savory, miso soup always comes to mind. It takes just a few minutes to whip up and is oh-so comforting. Perfect for a warming snack or as a side dish. Miso soup is actually a common breakfast food in Japan, so feel free to have this soup any time of day!
- 4 cup(s) vegetable broth (or sub water in a pinh
- 6 tablespoon(s) white miso paste
- 14 oz soft or silken tofu cubed
- 2 sheets nori cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 green onions sliced
- Place the vegetable broth into a large pot and whisk in the miso paste making sure it's well mixed in. Bring to a low simmer.
- Add the silken tofu and nori and continue to cook until the tofu is warmed through and the seaweed has softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the green onions. Taste and add more miso or salt as required. Serve warm.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1899mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 707IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan