Quick & Easy Vegan Cookie Dough (Edible)
Just 7 ingredients and 6 minutes and you could be enjoying spoonfuls of this delicious vegan cookie dough! Skip forming and baking cookies and just give me that batter!
Servings: makes 1 1/3 cups
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour (gluten-free if preferred)
- 1/2 cup(s) vegan butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) plant-based milk such as oat or soy (plus more if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) vegan chocolate chips or 1.5 oz chopped vegan chocolate
To heat treat flour (choose one method):
- Microwave method (my preferred technique): add the flour to a heat-proof dish then microwave for 45 - 60 seconds until the flour reaches 160°F (71°C). I use an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the flour to test how hot it is. Allow the flour to cool before using.
- Oven method: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the flour evenly over the parchment paper then bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before using.
To make vegan cookie dough:
- Add the vegan butter, brown sugar, and white sugar to a large bowl or mixer bowl. Whisk until creamy.
- Add 1 tablespoon of plant-based milk and vanilla extract and mix in. Add the flour and mix to form a dough. If the dough is too dry, add more plant-based milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a stiff dough.
- Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips. Enjoy it right away or store it in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days or you can freeze it.
Vegan cookie dough for one: to make just one serving, follow the same instructions but use the following quantities.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (gluten-free if preferred)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon plant-based milk (such as oat or soy), plus more if needed
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
Serving: 1 serving (about 1/3 cup) (recipe make 4 servings) | Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 1094IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan