Berry Smoothie Bowl
For my fitness enthusiast friends, here is a great way to get a burst of nutrition in the morning or for dessert!
- 1 cup(s) frozen strawberries or frozen raspberries
- 1 banana(s) frozen
- ¼ cup(s) plant-based milk (such as coconut or oat)
- 1 scoop(s) vegan vanilla protein powder or almond butter (sub 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter or other nut or seed butter if preferred)
- Optional toppings Berry Smoothie Bowl: shredded coconut, granola, nuts, seeds
- Add everything to a blender or food processor and blend on low, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency. Add more plant-based milk if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Enjoy plain or top with your toppings of choice.
NOTE: toppings are not included in nutrition information. Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Serving: 1serving without toppings | Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 99mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 7mg