Pineapple Coconut Protein Smoothie
This tropical treat will give you an instant boost of energy! Plus the ginger, turmeric, and black pepper are all great for your digestion!
- 12 oz fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk beverage
- 2 scoop(s) vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 pinch(es) black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. Add more coconut milk to thin, if needed. Enjoy right away.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 7mg