Perfect Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Whether you're a Brussels sprouts enthusiast or a skeptic, this recipe will win your taste buds over! Forget about bland, mushy sprouts - we're talking golden-brown and irresistibly crisp outer leaves, tender on the inside, and seasoned to perfection. The Perfect Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a delicious side dish for a Thanksgiving dinner, holiday feast, or for almost any meal! Just 6 ingredients, and 15 minutes of prep time.
- 1 1/2 lb(s) Brussels sprouts ends trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast (optional, adds a cheesy taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220℃).
- Spread the halved Brussels sprouts across a large baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the sprouts, and then sprinkle over the nutritional yeast (if using), garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss well so that the sprouts are evenly coated in the oil and seasonings. Spread the Brussels sprouts evenly across the pan in a single layer with ample space around each sprout so that they can get crispy.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, stopping to stir halfway through. They will be done when they are fork tender, and are browned in areas. (They will look almost burnt in some areas, but will taste AMAZING)!
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 6 servings) | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg