Miso-Tahini Soba Noodles
Soba noodles in a creamy, umami-rich miso-tahini sauce. This dish offers a delightful blend of textures and tastes, creating a satisfying and flavorful culinary adventure.
Servings: large servings or 4 small
- 8 oz dry soba noodles
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds plus more for garnish
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup(s) tahini
- 2 tablespoon(s) white miso paste
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil (omit for oil-free)
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce (gluten-free if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) water as needed
- Cook the soba according to the package directions. Rise with cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Place the tahini, miso paste, and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Now add in the sesame oil, tamari and lime juice and whisk again. Add the water as needed, to thin out the dressing to a pourable consistency.
- Toss the chilled soba noodles with the dressing. green onions, fresh cilantro, carrots and sesame seeds. Divide between 2 bowls and serve garnished with sesame seeds.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 707kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 2076mg | Potassium: 679mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6260IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 6mg