Mayo-Based Caesar Salad Dressing
This simple creamy dressing will is super easy to whip up and tastes just like traditional Caesar salad dressing!
- 1 cup(s) vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) caper or pickle brine (the liquid from a jar of capers or pickles)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Add everything to a medium bowl and mix well. Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Oil-free: for an oil-free version try my Cashew Caesar Salad Dressing recipe instead. Make-ahead/storage: Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 8 servings) | Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg