Maple Oatmeal with Cranberries and Pistachios
Start your day off right with a warm and comforting bowl of maple oatmeal adorned with sweet cranberries and crunchy pistachios. This delightful balance of flavors and textures that will leave you energized and satisfied.
- 1 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 pinch(es) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoon(s) pistachios chopped (sub for sunflower seeds if nut-free)
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- Place the plant-based milk in a medium saucepan, over a high heat, and bring to a simmer. Stir in the oats and salt, reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for around 5 minutes, until the oats become creamy.
- Stir in maple syrup and transfer to a bowl, and serve topped with pistachios and dried cranberries. Drizzle with more maple syrup if desired.
Serving: 1 serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 2mg