Lemon Poppy Seed Snack Bites
The perfect make-ahead sweet treat!
Servings: 16 balls
- 3 cup(s) almond flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegan vanilla protein powder (or sub more almond flour if preferred)
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1 lemons zested
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) agave or maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Roll the mixture into 16, 1-inch balls. If your dough is a bit too dry, add a touch more lemon juice or agave. If your mixture is a bit too wet add a touch more almond flour or vegan vanilla protein powder. Store the balls in the fridge in an airtight container, or freeze for later.
Serving: 1ball (recipe makes 16 balls) | Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg