Healthy Roasted Veg Bowl
The perfect light meal for when you want to get a lot of veggies in!
- ½ small cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 4 cup(s) mixed greens
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) hemp seeds (or sub more sunflower seeds)
- ¼ cup(s) sauerkraut or kimchi
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 avocados halved
- 1/4 cup(s) hummus
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Spread the cauliflower and broccoli over a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the cauliflower and broccoli with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes until the vegetables start to brown at the edges.
- Place the greens into two separate bowls. Make the dressing by whisking the hummus and water together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Top the greens with the roasted broccoli and cauliflower. Sprinkle the bowls with sunflower seeds and hemp seeds. Top with the sauerkraut or kimchi and hummus dressing, and serve with half an avocado per bowl.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 1949mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3045IU | Vitamin C: 334mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 7mg