Healthy Berry Mousse
Fresh and sweet, this tastes like dessert but it is good for you!
- 14 oz soft or silken tofu
- 8 oz frozen berries (abou 1 1/2 cups), plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon(s) coconut flakes
- Add the tofu, frozen berries, agave, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Divide the mixture equally between 4 serving bowls/glasses and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, serve the mousse cold topped with some extra fresh berries and coconut flakes on top.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg