Green Beans and Cherry Tomato Salad
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 cup(s) grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons(s) olive oil (sub vegetable broth for oil-free)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim the stem end of the green beans. Bring water to a boil in a large pot, and cook the beans for 3 minutes. Then drain and rinse with cold water, allowing them to cool completely. Once beans are cool cut them into 1-2 inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- Add the green beans to a large bowl with all of the remaining ingredients. Toss well to combine.
Make ahead: store covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1055IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan