Fruit Medley with Maple Lime Dressing
The best way to start the morning is with a gorgeous bowl of fruit! The touch of lime and sweet really makes this fruit salad a stand out! This fruit salad is great fresh, but will also keep overnight in the fridge.
- 4 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 3 mandarin oranges peeled and sectioned (sub 1 navel orange, or 1 small grapefruit)
- 2 mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 lb strawberries leaves removed and sliced
- 12 oz red grapes sliced into halves
- 12 oz blueberries
- 2 bananas sliced (optional)
Maple Lime Dressing:
- 3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 lime zested
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- Prep all of the fruit and add it to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the maple lime dressing. Drizzle over top of the fruit and toss lightly to coat.
Fruit: feel free to swap out any fruit you prefer! Whatever is in season and is fresh will be delicious. Bananas: if adding bananas make sure to enjoy the salad fresh. The bananas will brown if stored in the fridge overnight, so if prepping ahead, add them right before serving. Make ahead: I prefer this salad enjoyed fresh, but it will also keep covered overnight in the fridge. Maple Syrup: sub agave if preffered. You can also add this to taste depending on your sweetness preference.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 8 servings) | Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 619mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 907IU | Vitamin C: 114mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg