Curried Tofu Salad
This tofu salad is an exciting combo of flavours and textures! Perfect for a simple lunch. You can enjoy the salad as is, or pile it on bread, or into lettuce leaves.
- 1 16oz block(s) firm tofu drained
- 2 rib(s) celery chopped
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans, walnuts, or almonds chopped (sub pumpkin or sunflower seeds for nut-free)
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) vegan mayonnaise (sub vegan yogurt for oil-free)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 8 slice(s) bread or 8 lettuce leaves (optional for serving curried tofu salad)
- Crumble the tofu into a large bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients, and mix well to combine. Serve plain, on bread or toast, or on lettuce leaves.
Make ahead: this tofu salad can be made ahead of time and stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan