Cucumber Tofu Boats
A simple snack that is high in protein!
- 1 cucumber
- 6 oz firm tofu crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) plain vegan yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon(s) turmeric
- salt & pepper to taste
- Half the cucumber in half lengthwise and spoon out the seeds from the center, and discard the seeds or save them to toss in a smoothie.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon the tofu mix into the cucumber halves, sprinkle with extra nutritional yeast if desired and then serve.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 434mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 2mg