For cinnamon lovers, this is the granola recipe for you!!
- 2 cup(s) rolled oats (gluten-free if preffered)
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter
- For serving with granola: fresh fruit or berries, plant-based milk, or vegan yogurt.
- Preheat your oven to 325F (160C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, walnuts, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Pour in the maple syrup and almond butter and combine to make a sticky mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and stir the mixture to break it up a little and place in the oven to cook for a further 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet. Once cooled, store in an air-tight container. Serve with plant-based milk or over vegan yogurt with granola fruit.
Serving: 1serving without fruit, yogurt, or milk (recipe makes 8 servings) | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2mg