Chocolate Protein Smoothie
While I don't use protein powder regularly, I know there are many people who like to. So if you are looking for a way to use it, here is a simple smoothie, perfect for the workout enthusiast! The avocado makes this smoothie extra creamy.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 banana(s) frozen
- 1/4 cup(s) avocados fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon(s) almond butter (sub sunflower seed butter for nut-free)
- 1 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Soy-Free: For a soy-free option, use an oat or almond milk rather than soy milk. Protein powder: if protein powder isn't your thing you can still enjoy this smoothie, simply omit the protein powder and add another scoop of cocoa and a dash of agave to sweeten to taste.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 318mg | Iron: 1mg