A hearty breakfast with a burst of chocolate, yum! Serve this granola with plant-based milk or on vegan yogurt with some fresh berries.
- 3¾ cup(s) rolled oats (gluten-free if preferred)
- ½ cup(s) sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 5 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon(s) salt
- 10 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter or sub natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, almond butter, water and vanilla extract. Add this mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread the granola mixture out evenly on the baking sheet and place into the hot oven to bake for 15 minutes. Remove the sheet from the oven and toss the granola around then bake again for another 10 minutes. Allow to completely cool and store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 8 servings) | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.001g | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 3mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan