Breakfast Oat Cookies
Cookies for breakfast!? Yes please! These cookies are healthy with oats, almonds, and coconut. Yum! The perfect grab and go breakfast recipe.
Servings: 9 cookies
- 1 bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup(s) almond flour or ground almonds
- 3 tablespoon(s) shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter (or other nut or seed butter such as peanut, cashew, or sunflower seed)
- 3 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- handful fresh berries (raspberries or blueberries)
- Preheat the oven to 320F (160C) and line a baking sheet with bparchment.
- Place all the ingredients (apart from the berries) in a medium bowl and mix well, then place the mixture in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to help the dough set
- Using slightly wet hands, create 9 balls out of the mixture and place them on the baking tray and push them down to create cookie shapes. Gently press a few berries onto each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and allow to cool completely before eating.
Serving: 1cookie (recipe makes 9 servings) | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg