Berry Overnight Oats
Assemble these jars at least 3 hours ahead of time, or overnight is best. Pop them in the fridge and your overnight oats are ready to go!
Servings: jars of overnight oats
- 1 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1 cup(s) berries fresh or frozen (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 2 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds (sub other nut or seed if preferred)
- Divide all the ingredients among two jars or sealable containers. Stir each to combine well. (You could alternatively mix it all together in one big bowl). Store in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, although overnight is best.
- When ready to eat, top with extra plant-based milk, berries, and/or nuts if desired, and enjoy cold. I generally prefer my overnight cold, but you could also heat it up by popping it in the microwave and heating it for 30-second increments, and stirring until the desired temperature is reached.
Gluten-free: to make gluten-free ensure that you are using gluten-free oats. Nut-free: to make nut-free, omit the almonds, or sub them for pepitas or sunflower seeds. Make-ahead: make these overnight oats 1 - 5 days in advance and store them in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Soy-Free: Choose an oat or almond milk as your plant-based milk rather than soy milk.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 3mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan