Vegan Cottage Cheese
Takes less than 10 minutes to make and only 6 ingredients for this healthy, dairy-free recipe.
Servings: 4 servings (recipe makes about 2 cups of cottage cheese)
- 1 300g block(s) soft or silken tofu (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 of a 420g block(s) firm tofu (210g or about 1 1/2 cups), crumbled
Add the soft or silken tofu to a blender along with the nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until everything is completely smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
Pour the soft tofu mixture into a medium bowl. Crumble the firm tofu into the silken tofu mixture. Mix to combine.
Serving: 1serving (1/2 cup) | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg